WE ARE PROUD TO PARTNER WITH THESE EXCEPTIONAL BRANDS.
Corporate Holiday Party
Anything and everything is possible at Shanghai Nights themed, 2017 holiday party for Google at Terra Gallery. Blueprint Studios had the pleasure of transforming the venue into Shanghai Nights from design to production. Executing the feel and look of the event to the 1960’s era.
1940’s Shanghai Nights transformed the space with custom design and decor by Blueprint Studios
Fabricated and produced 12×12 gold pagoda
Custom archways were created and placed by the entrance of the venue.
Chinese characters were printed onto to banners and tags.
Gallery walls with Shanghai’s skyline were placed around the event to create a modern Shanghai feel.
Custom cushions were designed and developed with details to complete the decor
3D Lilypad wall adorned the bar area at the venue and the canopies of buffet stations
Lotus candle holders embellished the tables throughout the venue
Havana Nights at City View
Blueprint Studios designed and created a Havana Nights themed celebration for BOX’s 2017 Holiday Party. We designed a floor plan that served over 1200 guests, to dance the night away with swaying palm trees and bamboo facades throughout the venue.
• 2 Night Extravaganza
• 18,000 sq ft Interior and 12,000 sq ft Outdoor Terrace
• Detailed Floor Plan for an Indoor/Outdoor Venue
• Designed a Themed Event to Appeal a Multi-Cultural Audience
• Designed & Developed a Bamboo Stage, Lounges, and Neon Signage
• Swaying Palm Trees Throughout the Venue
• Custom Printed Graphics for Panels
PALO ALTO NETWORKS
Corporate Holiday Party
Blueprint Studios was honored to design Palo Alto Networks 2017 Holiday Party, hosted at Levi Stadium. Given the challenge of creating three levels of Game Revolution, we curated a logistics plan which was successfully executed by all collaborators. For our guests, we designed an interactive Game On! Map, gaining points at every floor, which were used to purchase a prize from Prize Zone.
6 hours Installation for 3 Floors of Game Revolution
3 Floors of Game Revolution: 80’s Arcade, Game Start, and Virtual Reality Sports Tournament
Interactive Communication Plan for all Attendees: Game On!
Custom Backdrops on Every Floor: Monopoly, Scrabble, Twister, Bingo
Designed & Printed Graphics for Food Stations, Arrival Areas, Lounges, and more
Developed & Built Custom Food Facades for Catering
Developed & Built Custom Stages and Virtual Reality Areas
Characters for Entertainment parading throughout Levi Stadium
Developed Floor Plans, Coordinated Logistics for Loading & Parking, and provided a schedule for Time Management.
Corporate Reception & Dinner
Blueprint Studios created a Reception and Dinner environment that raised awareness to local charities and food banks as well as reinforced Safeway corporate sponsorship programs.
• Cocktail Reception at Pier 48 with connecting structures across an entire city street to a 120’ x 600’ tent for a sit down plated dinner
• Developed and Built Temp Kitchen for Caterers
• Developed and Built Dry and Cold Storage Facilities
• Created customized decking for entertainment – Kelly Clarkson & Viola Davis
• Coordinated Logistics for Power, Parking, Staff Areas, Audio & Visual
• Designed and Developed the largest indoor projection mapping ever displayed
Western Town Reception
Blueprint Studios was tasked to create a fully functioning Western Town for a multi-day event for 400 guests including a feature concert night. The remote location offered no water, electricity, or other resources nearby but our team of experienced production managers were able to overcome challenges in any destination.
The event took a total of 14 days to produce, execute, and strike. The town and buildings included a main place saloon, general store, dining area, multiply outdoor activation areas, overnight camping sites, and an outdoor concert setup including stage and seating.
SUPER BOWL 50
SF Super Bowl Committee
Blueprint Studios knows how to get the crowd ready for Game On. For Superbowl 50, hosted in San Francisco Bay Area, we created a Pre & Post Game Function Space to Host Bay Area VIP Guests and Pro Athletes.
• 30,000 sq ft of Space in 2 Locations
• Customized and Thematic Food Stations
• High Profile and Celebrity Athlete Event
• Personalized & Custom Branded Event Furnishings
• Developed and Produced Event Entertainment
• Celebrity Chef & Athlete Cook Off
• Multiple Customized Activation Areas
• 2 Hour Turn from Pre Event to Post Event